Worldwide furniture giant has been fined £100,000 after one of its engineers was injured whilst carrying out maintenance on a faulty roof fan. As a result, the employee has had two of his fingers amputated. 
Maintenance was being carried out on the roof fan when the accident occurred. It was found out that the roof fan and eight others in the building where not guarded and no risk assessments or training had been carried out prior to the commencement of the task. Read more here... 
Share this post:
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. ACCEPT COOKIES MANAGE SETTINGS