Your Safety Partnership with SafeAid UK
At SafeAid UK, we offer a Safety Advisor service acting as your remote Competent Safety Advisor, which helps us to assist you in meeting your legal health and safety obligations, as specified in Regulation 7 of the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999.
Any company with 5 or more employees needs to show they have an understanding of their Health & Safety obligations.
SafeAid UK will provide professional help and assistance with that requirement.
Our professional retainer fees start from £175.00 per month
Our monthly retention service covers:
• A comprehensive Health and Safety Management System – complete with policies, procedures, forms, checklists to ensure compliance with legislation requirements.
• Access to RoSPA, IIRSM, IPD, CPD, IATP, Ofqual Approved Training Courses & Services
• Access to telephone advice on an unlimited number of occasions
• Assistance in Accident Reporting to Enforcing Authorities/Accident Investigation
• Development of a company employee handbook
• Development of an Environmental Policy
• Development of your company Health and Safety Policy and Statement of Intent
• Liaison with Enforcing Authorities on your behalf
• Updates on any changes in Health and Safety legislation & regulation
What are the benefits of using an
external safety advisor?
• A friendly company with a wide range of professional contacts
• An expedient response from a dedicated professional Health & Safety advisor
• Direct access with a Health & Safety service provider who understands your needs
• Massive annual savings for competent Health & Safety services
• Providing confidence to our clients that legal duties are covered
• Up to date professional advice when you need it most 24 hours per day
Call SafeAid UK today to discuss how we can help your business in all things Health & Safety
Office : 01206 26 25 26
Mobile : 0779 538 5380
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org