SafeAid UK Health Surveillance Services
SafeAid UK Health Surveillance program are developed with medical information questionnaires for your employees.
We assist your organisation by monitoring health related risks and provide data on which you may take professional medical remedial action as required.
SafeAid UK offers the full range of health surveillance assessments helping your business manage health related risk for:
• Audiology Assessments to combat against Noise induced hearing loss
• Dermatology Assessments & Surveillance
• Drug & Alcohol Assessments
• DSE (Display Screen Equipment Assessments)
• General Health Assessments
• Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS)
• Lung function Assessments & Surveillance
• Night Workers Assessments & Surveillance
• Pre Employment Assessments
• Pregnant Women Risk Assessments
Once we have tailored a program to your exact needs, SafeAid UK will operate an scheduled process ensuring that your employees are reassessed at appropriate intervals or referred to an Occupational Health Professional to make sure your employees are protected from harm.
Contact us today and discuss what we can do for you.
01206 262 526 / 07795 385380