Our inspection & test services are conducted in compliance with the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989, Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, PUWER 1998 and IEE Code of Practice for the Inspection and Testing of Portable Appliances.
Prices start from £1.50 per item for Work Appliances in Offices and £1.99 per tools and equipment on site.
Call Now on Colchester 01206 842282 to book your Engineer visit.
SafeAid UK can attend all places of work including Offices, Workshops, Warehouses, Sites, Farms and much much more.
The PAT Testing process is testing all electrical appliances both visually and manually to determine if they are fit to use. Our experienced engineers will test:
• We look for external damage such as cracks, breaks and loose parts of each item
• Switches and Button functionality
• Inspection of the plug and leads
• Signs of damage to both the supply cord (IEC lead) and appliances
• Correct fuse fitting and type
• Live, Neutral and Earth wire integrity.
Full and comprehensive check, inspection and test by a qualified engineer.
On completion of our Inspection and Testing operation, a computerised asset register will be issued detailing all appliances tested including test results and any comments or recommendations by our engineer.
All tools, equipment and appliances will be labelled and given a unique identification number.
Our quotations are inclusive of any minor remedial works required at time of test.